Thursday, January 8, 2009

Come See My Work



We interrupt this musical interlude for an important announcement: Two of my silkscreen prints have been accepted for the Philadelphia Sketch Club's Annual Juried Exhibition of "Works on Paper 2009", January 9th through January 25th, 2009. This piece was accepted for the show in the upstairs gallery. A second piece from the fall semester at Fleisher Art Memorial was accepted in the downstairs Salon de Refuse.

The Sketch Club is at 235 South Camac St. in Center City. The gallery hours are Mon., Wed., Fri., Sat., Sun. 1 to 5 PM. If you're free on Sunday, come to the opening reception from 2 to 4 PM, 215-545-9298.

1 comment:

Samter Petuel said...

Very cool, Mr. B.
I will definitely come see the show.

About Me

I'm an architect with a passion for history and good design. I've worked with historic buildings for the past 30 years, which has developed my appreciation for beautiful buildings, powerful places, and layered landscapes. I've been developing these themes in my printmaking and photography. I’ve been studying for several years at Fleisher Art Memorial in Philadelphia, PA, perfecting my skills and joining in a creative community.