Monday, August 4, 2008

Featured Artist at Collingswood Second Saturday

Italian Cheeses

I'll be a featured artist in Collingswood's Second Saturday this weekend, August 8-10, 2008. I'll be showing new screenprints and photographs at Evolumia Wellness + Holistic Living, 691 Haddon Avenue, Collingswood, NJ. My work will be there for a few weeks, so try to stop in on another weekend if you can’t make it Saturday night.

I'll be there for the opening reception on Saturday night from 6-9 pm. Evolumia is located at 691 Haddon Avenue, Collingswood, NJ 08108, phone: 856 / 283 / 2090.

It's also the Collingwood Crafts and Fine Arts Festival Saturday and Sunday, which will fill Haddon Avenue with crafts booths, so parking will be a problem. I recommend taking the PATCO Speedline, which is a 15 minute ride from Center City. Here is a map for walking from the station to the shop. It’s about a 10 minute walk from the station to the shop.

Summer Shop Hours

  • Saturday: 12 PM – 7 PM
  • 2nd Saturdays: 12 pm – 9 PM
  • Sunday: 12 PM – 4 PM

Center Information

  • 691 Haddon Ave
  • Collingswood, NJ 08108
  • 856 / 858 / 2090

Restaurant choices abound in Collingswood, so come for dinner and stop by to say hi!


View Larger Map

2 comments:

MarieE said...

Congratulations Bill!

Samter Petuel said...

Yeh Bill!
Glad to see you finally made it to the blogoshpere!!!
The site looks great so far.
Can't wait to see what you do with it, and hope to see your show....

About Me

I'm an architect with a passion for history and good design. I've worked with historic buildings for the past 30 years, which has developed my appreciation for beautiful buildings, powerful places, and layered landscapes. I've been developing these themes in my printmaking and photography. I’ve been studying for several years at Fleisher Art Memorial in Philadelphia, PA, perfecting my skills and joining in a creative community.