Saturday, August 2, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the first post on my blog. I hope you will return often as I explore the overlapping worlds of art & design, architecture & landscape. I'm an emerging printmaker and works on paper artist. I've been studying at Fleisher Art Memorial in Philadelphia, PA for the past several years, taking silkscreen and photography classes. Please come back to see some of my work and links to some of the things I'm curious about.

The photos in the slideshow to the left are from a recent trip to Baltimore, MD and give a flavor of the things I'm interested in. Click on the image to visit my Flickr page for more photos.

No comments:

About Me

I'm an architect with a passion for history and good design. I've worked with historic buildings for the past 30 years, which has developed my appreciation for beautiful buildings, powerful places, and layered landscapes. I've been developing these themes in my printmaking and photography. I’ve been studying for several years at Fleisher Art Memorial in Philadelphia, PA, perfecting my skills and joining in a creative community.